Learn Hacking

Wednesday 24 July 2013

Life Saver Formula No.12 : Natural tips for Constipation



Material Needed for this Life Saver Formula.

Fennel Seeds(Saunf) :- 50 gms
Senna(Sanay) :- 55 gms
Dry Ginger(saunth) :- 45 gms
Inknut(Skin of Big Harar) :- 50 gms
Saindha Salt :- 50 gms

How to make :-

At First we will mix the material ,after making the powder filter it 3 times by cloth and create 50 packets of 5 gms and the formula is ready.

How to use :-

Take after 1 hour of Dinner with warm water.

Advantages of the Life Saving Formula :-

This formula is Specially for normal Constipation.(Use daily for advantage)

Note :- This formula is applicable for all types of age group person.

Please wait for my Life Saver formula No. 13.
And tell me if you get any problem while using this formula you can contact to me on my email id:- touchindia12@gmail.com and also you can ask any question through my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment