Learn Hacking

Saturday 20 July 2013

Life Saver Formula No.7:Natural Herbal tips for Sugar/Diabetes Problem



Material Needed for this Life Saver Formula.

Gudmar buti :-100 gms
5 parts of Neem tree :- 80 gms
Kaalmegh :- 70 gms

How to make :-

At First we will mix the material and after making the powder filter it 3 times and create 50 packets of 5 gms , the formula is ready.

How to use :- 

1 Packet of 5 gm after Breakfast and Dinner.

Advantages of the Life Saving Formula :-

Sugar/Diabetes will be controlled continuously, after few days you will feel beter than before.

Note :- This formula is applicable for all types of age group person.

Please wait for my Life Saver formula No. 8.
And tell me if you get any problem while using this formula you can contact to me on my email id:- touchindia12@gmail.com and also you can ask any question through my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment