Learn Hacking

Monday 5 August 2013

Life Saver Formula No.18 : Natural Herbal tips for Joint Pains



Material Needed for this Life Saver Formula.

Garlic  :- 2 Pieces
Pure Milk :- 250 ml

How to make :-

At First mix Garlic in the milk and boil until 100 ml is left, and the formula is ready.

How to use :-

Drink 100 ml hot milk before going to bed.
At First continue this formula for 1 week after then give 1 day gap between this formula continuing this till 2 weeks after then give 3 days gap between this formula till 40 days.

Advantages of the Life Saving Formula :-

This formula is for Joint Pain, Arthritus, Uric Acid, Varicose.

Note :- This formula is applicable for all types of age group person.

Please wait for my Life Saver formula No. 19.
And tell me if you get any problem while using this formula you can contact to me on my email id:- touchindia12@gmail.com and also you can ask any question through my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment